The book helps users to get solutions to common NHibernate problems to develop high-quality performance-critical data access applications.
The book, which is 328 pages long, contains quick-paced self-explanatory recipes organized in progressive skill levels and functional areas.
Overview of NHibernate 3.0 Cookbook
- Master the full range of NHibernate features
- Reduce hours of application development time and get better application architecture and performance
- Create, maintain, and update your database structure automatically with the help of NHibernate
- Written and tested for NHibernate 3.0 with input from the development team distilled in to easily accessible concepts and examples
- Part of Packt's Cookbook series: each recipe is a carefully organized sequence of instructions to complete the task as efficiently as possible
This book is written for NHibernate users at all levels of experience. Examples are written in C# and XML. Some basic knowledge of SQL is assumed.
To get your exclusive 20% discount when you buy through PacktPub.com, just enter the discount code NHIBCBK20 (case sensitive), to the shopping cart.
Click here to read more about the NHibernate 3.0 Cookbook.